Implement the Company’s sustainable development strategy orientations aiming at 3 goals: Maintaining economic growth, building society and protecting the environment in a sustainable way, we commit::
This is the core factor for our sustainable development in the long term, contributing to building and strengthening confidence of our customers, investors and shareholders:
- Implement corporate governance to the international standards: Publicity and transparency in all operations.
- Ensure the interests of shareholders, treat investors fairly, have accountability and maintain an effective operating structure.
- Continuously improve and innovate to meet changing requirements.
- Maintain a stable growth rate with the average annual after-tax profit growth rate of 20%.
- To strictly, fully and promptly comply with all State laws in production and business operations.
- Carry out effective cost management.
- Develop high productivity and good quality product lines. Applying green and socially-safe production processes, contributing to improving the community’s quality of life.
- Constantly improve the material and spiritual life of the employees, build a professional and effective working environment. Maintain the Vinaseed culture. Train and develop a Vinaseed’s team full of aspirations to conquer new heights, attachment, enthusiasm, good sense of discipline.
- Establish Vinaseed Charity Fund to voluntarily join social and charity activities with all emotions and responsibilities.
- Focus on research and development of products that resist pests and diseases, and adapt to global climate change. Apply organic manufacturing processes and IBM synthetic control methods.
- Save electricity and water, use clean energy sources, environmentally friendly materials to minimize the greenhouse effect.
- Build a green, clean and beautiful workplace environment and landscape. Protect the environment around the company.