Heat-tolerant French beans HN428
- Growth time: Harvest starting in 45 to 50 days after sowing.
- Characteristics: Easy to grow, almost free from pests and diseases, dense in fruits, eye-catching colors, high nutrient content. French beans are very productive in soft soil with high fertility. Soil should be porous, easy for drainage
- Seasonality: There are 3 crops:
- Early crop: Sown from August to September.
- Main crop: sown from September to the end of November.
- Late crop: Sown from December to the end of January next year.
- Harvest: Collect in early morning, then fertilize in late afternoon, 60-70 days after sowing. Collect in batches when the seeds start to grow, avoid crushing or spoiling.